When it comes to roofing types, then there are various in terms of numbers. In this piece of writing, we are only going to talk about cedar shake and shingle roofing and also about composite. Both of them are exclusive roofing installation options and tremendously suggested by lots of roofing companies Nassau County.
Once you read out the details on these roofing options, then you can share your queries with us. Furthermore, you can share with us which roofing types your Roofing contractors Nassau have suggested and advised to you.
Cedar Shake & Shingle Roofing
- If you have decided to go for authentic and genuine kind of cedar shake or shingle roofing, then trust us it is going to give your roof the magical and classic look of all. Such a roofing material offer strong resistance towards wind.
- Furthermore, this roofing type offers high insulation value. In other words, you can say that it is twice and double the R value of asphalt. This material is made by using renewable resource. It is accompanied by fifty-year warranties. All in all, these cedars shake and shingle roofing is known to be marked as durable and natural roofing product.
- Most importantly, cedar shake is usually and generally featured with a hand-split appearance. It is surrounded with slightly and little bit different spacing guidelines as well as installation guidelines as compared to shingles.
- While you install this roofing, make sure to read the manufacturer’s guidelines. Understand the specific instructions and then install this product. Installing this roofing is a challenging job to do. Professional installers show a lot of expertise while they carefully space shingle-by-shingle approach right to cedar roof installation.
- Then we have this composite roofing type for you. This roofing mode is recognized as the state-of-the-art synthetic product known so far. In addition, If you plan to install composite roofing tiles, then you may have seen that they are injected with multi-width appearance. They replicate and copy hand-split real cedar shakes look.
- This roofing is infused and embedded with slanted sawn edges and shows staggered lengths. The impressive part of this roofing type is that it offers and available in around and about 49 color options. You can even select it from five color blends.
- Besides, this roofing material is extremely lightweight. It minimizes your installation time as well. At the same time, its transportation cost is so much negligible. You may find this roofing material 100-percent recyclable. The only drawback of this composite roofing material is that it costs more upfront as compared of going for asphalt roofing.
- Lastly, this roofing carries the longest lifespan at its end. It is backed and supported by around and about 50-year limited warranty time. Whenever you install this roofing, make sure to remove your old roof and then apply a new one. To make this installation process easy and simple for you, you can line up the tabs completely from side to side and then from row to row.
It is in the rapid succession mode that you should be nailing down the shingles. As soon as you see that the initial tiles are thoroughly fastened, then you can complete the rest of the rows accurately. Hence, it is time to give a finished appearance to your roof and you can do that by trying out these options.